Thursday, June 30, 2005

Saturation point...



Running along that road, it just seems never ending. On and on as my legs took me, it started to wear off. The speed meter reading fell....

Into a box I fell straight in. The lid is on, sealing off all the air supply in. It started to get stuffy. Breaths became shorther and quicker. A way out was needed, or even just a gap of strength, hope, space. Time thundered its way through the day. As it flew, the space within the box became smaller. There was no more breathing space. No way out

My legs gave in. I stumbled, yet I'm just unable to get up anymore.

The road is my life, the box is my fucked up shit that I am forced to face and go through with, without getting screwed by it, as I stand on that very road that leads me to nowhere.

Exhaustion has taken over...I've reached Saturation point...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home