Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Minds of 2

Minds of 2

Evidence was left behind.
It aroused her suspicion
She called the suspect into the room
A tone that was cold and in doubt

It was dark
Yet her piercing stare shone through that darkness.
It was not a good sign.

The interrogation began
The question shot straight like a bullet
The suspect froze.

The suspect's mind
" I tried to use whatever there was to cover my ass
It was mind straining, heart pumping.
I almost wanted to die at that very spot."

The interrogater's mind
" I know they did it! I do not trust him at all
I'm beginning to lose trust in her too
What if they did!? She's a foolish girl!
She's blinded.
I do not trust him.... Do I still trust her?
I don't know..."

The interrogater stood firm of her suspicions
The suspect tired to change her conclusion to what she saw.

The suspect's mind
"I can't take it anymore!
Did she buy what I said?
Was it enough?
I doubt so...."

The interrogater's mind
"Should I believe her?
I really don't know
I still do not trust him
I don't want to think that she's that type of girl..
But how?!"

The suspect's mind
"I love him...
I want her to like him too
I trust him.
I love him."

The interrogater's mind
"I'm just worried..."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home