Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Need an EXIT

Need an Exit...


I don't know what I've got myself into.
My heart is filled with misery.
I've been slapped time and time again and each time the pain is harder to bear.

It's getting too much to handle.
Each time I step into that room, the walls seem to be inching closer all on four sides, leaving me with no place to run.
I can't find joy anymore.

Everything I do is just not good enough.
It makes me wonder am I really such a fucking dumb ass who doesn't understand simple terms.
Each time I've get slapped, my mind turns blank; defeated, even though I knew what was going on.

If I get out, I'll be seen as an incompetent, pathetic shit who can't take "little" slaps.


How long do I still have to go through all these.
My heart fears going to that room now...

I need an exit...


I really do....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home