Thursday, December 09, 2004

Fate of a girl

It was her looks.
She knew it.
Everything stopped.
Communication became as calm as the blood flowing through her body.
Slient.

She wanted to continue but the other party thought otherwise.
She could sense it through every moving function of her body.
It was obvious.
All she recevied was just a one worded answer.

"Will He find me irritating if I continued to SMS him?"
"Will he think I am desperate?"

"Girls should never make the first move when it comes to these."
"I must stop myself now!"
"Erase everything about him before it is too late."

She hated that feeling.
A feeling of loving but never getting anything back in return.
Failure.
Foolish.
It will never happen.
Not now.
Not at all.
NEVER.

"Is this my fate?"

Her heart sank.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home