Sunday, July 24, 2005

He has not once left us....

Ever since his permanent departure from us, life moved on with that empty space within us.

Till now, every elderly I saw, my heart has that aching feeling. A feeling of missed, emptiness and regret.

Recently everything that happened around us seemed so coincidental. We were blessed by the many 'gifts' we could not have done or afford to have. There were times it just spilled us and such luck will never happen consectively every week.

When we've gotten it, it did not end there.

Sitting in church service today, a reading from Kings 3:5 7-12, GOD actually asked a king what does he want, and all he said was "wisdom" so he could be a good king to lead his people well.
I remebered the father saying " Ask, and you shall recevie. For the better good of people."
On my knees, I only wanted protection and happiness for my family.

This every night, A wonderful gift was showered upon my whole family. It was not about the prize possesion but WHAT the prize brought us...

Under the love of GOD's work, He gave my family happiness and that completeness that was left empty all these times. My grandpa has never once left us. He was watching over this family especially his beloved daughter.

Although physically he's is not around, but his presence will always be alive and within us....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home