Saturday, December 31, 2005

Summary of Seasons

Another Chapter of life is coming to a close. A whirlpool of a ride I must say..

Spring kicked off a very slow ride, dull and dead, But what do you expect from me anyway..

Blurred through Summer which was filled with dreadful events and spending them at horrible places, another word to call it , School...

However, life started to spice up as Autumn came. Everything was a mistake...

Winter drew near and only bleak was a word to describe it judging from the Autumn was, but it was a winter filled with warmth, something that I have never felt before in any of the seasons...


As Winter starts to melt away.. I wonder how would spring bloom... All I know is it will not be a the again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home