Friday, April 21, 2006

friends, a little girl's thoughts


Friends, A little girl's thoughts

Dear Diary,

I have been a very, very bad friend. I feel that they are going to give up on me soon. They are not going to call me or be my friend anymore! What am I suppose to do? I cannot live without them! I will be a lonely girl! And no one will love me anymore =( .. I am very scared diary! What should I do?

Love,
Little girl


Dear Little girl

I am a bad friend too. At least I feel I am. I suck more than you. I wonder when they will give up on me too. I know one did, a group of them are going to I suppose. I always wanted to be there for them but circumstances do not allow me to, or am I just finding excuses for myself? Friends suddenly become like an obligation. I feel like crap not being able to see them during gatherings, I feel like an ass when I promised to be there and do not turn up. I feel like fuck when a tone of sacarsm is given to me when I apologise. Guess "sorry" has lost its value. I wonder sometimes if I was friendless, would I feel obligated? I think after you read this little girl, you will hate me for telling you all these. I feel as screwed up as you now. You know, at some points of life, whatever decisions or thoughts you have, to do or not to do seem wrong either ways... Well, this is one of them...

Lots of love,
Diary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home