Monday, May 08, 2006

questions

Questions...

Are there people who are born stupid?
Are there people who have a perfectly functional brain but are still stupid?
If there is, I know I'm not alone.

Sometimes I really wonder if there's something wrong with me?
She wants me to be an independent person.
A "power-woman". Someone who is firm.
A little less girly-girl.

I know where she is coming from
I am trying so hard, but all I do is just break down.

Time and time again I disappoint her. It sucks for your information.
We have the same genes.
But why am I not like her? Or is she not like that either?

Why do I sometimes think that she wants me to be that person who she herself wanted to be?

Sometimes I'd wished I was as smart as my brother.
Sometimes I'd wished I achieved something to make my family proud.
Sometimes I'd wished I could just be the person that she wants me to be.
Sometimes I'd wished I never existed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home