Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sundays

SUNDAYS

I'm such a screw up
Are my intentions all wrong?
Everyone thinks I'm lying
They are blaming it on others too

I HATE SUNDAYS!!!!!!!
I HATE SUNDAYS!!!!!!

Sundays were "family day".
It was just a routine day of family gatherings and what have you.
It became church, the youth group.
They weren't happy because Sundays were not the same anymore
It evolved to choir practices. It ended late, or should I say "after lunch hours".
We still tried to squeeze in some time to head out.
Then someone really special came into my life and a whole new group of friends.
I was really happy.
Sundays became a chill out.

I tried to make time on Sundays to be with them
But every good intention turns out to be wrong.
She calls me a "liar"
He hates me going out on Sundays.
He hates me to be in the choir.
I wonder if church was a mistake for me now...

Church is one of the things I enjoyed doing..
But now I dread it.
Cause' it will be a reason for my heart to be pierced by their words.

Forgive me GOD.

I'm lost

I just want to end this misery in me....

But there is no cure for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home