Saturday, June 17, 2006

Drunk

.DRUNK.

I was happy, enjoying myself with my girlfriends.
Soccer on screen, drinks on the table top.
Hennessy. Sprite.Coke.Green Tea. Weird mix.

Chats. Laughter. Jokes. Stories.
Hands reached out to the glass of drink infront of me.
Sipping from the mouth of the glass.
Feeling the liquid flowing down my throat.

Had the next glass, it followed on by the next.
I knew I had to go slow but temptation was coming to me.
I somehow wanted to know how a druken felt.
Foolish? Crazy? No, just curious...and stupid.

The world started spinning.
My mind was still sound but it got disconnected with my body movement.
It was a hell of a night.

The next morning I was sober again.
Got hell from my parents. Usual stuff. Thought I drank to drown my sorrows.
TYPICAL.
But I was proud of myself. I reached my goal.
I succeeded in getting drunk.

However deep down inside...
Did I get drunk for the feel of it?
Or was it really because of that TYPICAL reason....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home