Saturday, September 06, 2008

the GREAT week

The Great Week


It’s been a great week. Finally gotten a chance to do what I’ve wanted to do all my life, well, at least half my life.

Went into this, knew there will definitely be competition but held a lot of hopes though.

Funny thing I realized, some people just have the talent for everything without even trying hard. “Gifted” that’s how I would put it.

Honestly, knew all along life was always unfair, but I held on to the hope of it being fair one day. I know it’s a sin to say this, I know GOD is fair, HE is, but what is my “gift”?

Seems to me that my all dreams are impossible to come true. Maybe I dream big? Maybe I’m just not cut up for anything.

“Jack of all trades, Master of none”. When I’m being told that, I used to say : “ well, at least I know many things” but now, I seem to be proving the other part of the phrase right more than the first.

People would tell me : “Work hard!!! Sometimes it’s luck and timing! You’ll get there!” Crap.

One thing’s for sure, this dream I had for half of my life, has been shattered within the great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home