Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

Easter…

Easter, Christ Resurrection, a joyful event celebrated by the Catholic faith.

It’s déjà vu..

Practices after practices, late night after another.
It was the same routine every year.
She should have known.
Guess She got sick of me going over to church.
Thinking that I was wasting my time there.

At the door when I was about to leave,
She strike me again.

“You don’t have a family.
Go move your stuff and stay in church lah
Don’t come back
Everyday come back late and out the next day…”

The rest was muffled.
Anyway I could not stomach any thing else She had to say

I stood outside with the door shut. I could have walked away…

I have heard this speech many many times.
I should have gotten used to it.
But why does it bother me so much?
I hate myself for being weak…

I took my keys and opened that shut door…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home