Saturday, December 11, 2004

If only you were here...

Dearest Grandfather,

If only you can hear what I have to say to you now, the guilt in me will stay there for as long as you are in my heart.
If only i knew how to speak the language you spoke, you would not have felt so lonely and left out, thinking that we were against you in whatever you did.
For the many times I wanted to talk to you just to know how you were feeling, I did not bring myself to do so. For the many times I talked back at you, my heart did not feel good, yet a simple word "sorry" was not said to you.
I have been unfilial grand daughther. If only time could be turned back, I would have done all these and not regret it now. Will you ever forgive me?
No matter how far you are from me, you will always be in my heart forever. I love you.


Love,
Grand daughther.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home