Thursday, January 26, 2006

Do I really know?

I thought I knew your every thought.
I thought I understood you inside out,
From the way you laugh till the way you frown,
From whatever that was going on through your mind.
I thought there was nothing more...
Yet at times, when slience takes over
My guilt rises, thinking of what I have said and done wrong.
I could not bare to see you angry or sad
When that happens, I feel that I have been thrown to a corner,
To reflect on what I have done wrong to hurt you
Thoughts like "What did I do? Is he angry? Should I not say that?"
But I always come out lost...
Then, fear starts to take over..
My emotions goes crazy and I lose concentration on everything
Because my focus was on you.
I really do not know what to do at times...
Till now I still don't...
All I hope for is some directions, light....
Never Silence
As it cuts me silently... leaving me to bleed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home