Friday, January 06, 2006

This is what I want...

All along, I was walking through a foggy road. The mist blurred my eyes, the branches from the bare trees scratched against my bare skin, leaving wounds of pain. Each step I took, I tripped and fell hard, yet I kept walking, deeper into the unknown I went, lost. But now, the naive girl I was finally dawned upon the fact that this was not the road that I was meant to walk now...

I wanted so much in life, so much till I was not able to handle. I failed to listen to advices from the people ever so closed to me, who brought me up and knew what was right and wrong for their little ones. I tried to prove that I was do so much, but only know now that I was just a normal girl.

I am already blessed with so many wonderful things, yet I kept asking for more. Overloaded...

But now, after much thinking and my prayers answered, I will embrace what I have now, for all that is given to me, will only be given to me once and never can I lose any of these...

I will embrace whatever I have now as i know this is what I want....


"Let go of your past for you cannot change what as happened but only learn.

Embrace the present when you still have control over it.

Leave the Future till it comes to you for God has already prepared the way for you..."




P.S (To the arms that was always supporting me and holding on as I walked through that foggy road : Thank you for being so patient and you are my gift from God that I will hold on as long as I live...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home