Wednesday, June 21, 2006

human disaster

human disaster...

I seriously don't understand what is wrong with me.
Why can't I perform like normal people can?
Am I just plain dumb and slow or abnormal...

Sometimes people ask "so, what are you good at?"
I would be left dumbfounded.
Somehow I am just average.
Average in EVERYTHING (including how I look)

I don't know if this is just my shallow mind messing with me
Or I am really just.. like THAT.

People say practice makes perfect,
I don't think it applies to me.
The more I do, the worse I get.
I think if I were to carry on practicing, I might just lose that "skill".

Reading this, you might think : what the hell?! This is full of crap.
But I can't seem to find my moral now...
I think it had run away from me because I am way too hopeless for anything...

Well done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home