Sunday, November 25, 2007

Family's love/obligation?

Family's love/obligation?

"The door will be locked in 10 mins" "You can stay in church, you don’t have a home"

To take it on a light note, maybe she missed me. Reality, I'm just fooling myself.

Never once did I question "family love", not until recently… I know it is a sin, but circumstances make me think otherwise.

My "lovely" family
1) Mode of communication: Talking sarcastically and loudly to each other (how sweet)
2) Relationships: gentleness or anything nice are definitely not found in my family’s dictionary.

All these did not matter to me but I don't understand why does it affect me so badly now?

It is difficult to speak to any one. Are family members suppose to be harsh when they speak? is that a form of expressing their love?

Family means the world to me, but not being able to understand and not given a chance for one to be understood…

Are we living together out of love or just an obligation to fulfill?

Sometimes I'd wish I was staying alone…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home