Saturday, September 27, 2008

Attention seeker

Attention seeker

Thought THIS feeling was temporary.
Thought it will go away after a night’s rest
Thought everything would be alright when I open my eyes to see that there was a reply; good or bad.
But, nothing.

Maybe I am seen as an independent girl
Someone who is strong enough to stand alone
Someone who is able to manage her emotions especially when she is falling

I want to be that strong
I do not want express THIS feeling out
But at times, when I am seen falling even though I put up a strong front
I just need someone to notice
A simple “how did your day went?”, a simple hug, or just a simple hand squeeze.
Just a tiny bit more attention
Is that too much to ask?

Maybe it is…
I’d wish I was stronger…

I am sorry to be so demanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home