Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Am I dumb?

Sitting in the lecture hall, trying hard to absorb every information being thrown at you within two hours, how do you survive that?

Well, I can...blankly.

Sometimes It really makes me wonder whether I'm born dumb or just have half a brain to rely on for the rest of my life. Understanding of the class, why not? Explaining to my friends, alright. Applying it to my own work, blank.

Plain stupidity. Agree disagree, that's me. Looking at the notes, strings of words just fog my mind, blurred by the mist in my head. Where did all this mist come from? I wonder too...

I guess different people are blessed with different skills and talents. What am I blessed with? None I think. Maybe a pea brain.

Thank goodness I'm still blessed with a brain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home