Thursday, December 30, 2004

From e bottom of my heart...

My Lord,

I really really want to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for bringing my friend and his family safely back home. If it was not for your guidance that was shining the way for them to come home, they would have never return..

Lord, thoughout this whole year, You were always there for me especially when I'm at my lowest. When it seems that all the walls of support are crashing down on me, You lift me up with hope and a focus mind to lead on my journey towards you. It was You that gave me the strenght to carry on and to help those who needs it.

Even though this simple word of "thank you" comes out almost all the time, but mine comes from the deepest deepest part of my heart. I love you, Lord.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home