Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Something "light hearted"

SOMETHING "LIGHT HEARTED" - the BIG 21.

Realised that my entries are always sad and pathetic
Like I care.
Today I have decided to be “nice” and I shall see how it turns out.

The BIG 21. The Official 21, in Singapore’s context that is.
Hm. Just another day.
BIG parties, not really my cup of tea.
Though we do get to invite the WHOLE world to be a part of it.
Nice but not necessary.

To me, it becomes similar to a person’s wake, (not trying to be a wet blanket). When the person is around, no one cares. Only when the person has gone to the other world, people would flock and come together to pay their last respect.

Sounds like the 2nd time the person is celebrating his/her 21st birthday!
Besides, who plans their own birthday parties!? I am not that hardworking to do so.

Anyway, mine is over. It was quiet. The way I wanted it to be. Nice small gatherings. Got what I wanted, even though the whole world is against it. And I love all my gifts. Appreciate the effort and wishes. Kinda makes you know who are the ones who really actually care.

Wonder how would my 2nd 21st birthday would turn out! At least that would not be planned by me =).

Well, guess “nice” does not work out for me! Too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home