Monday, February 28, 2005

failure

After months of waiting, I was faced with reality again.

It was harder to accept than I expected. The blow was so strong that I was thrown against the wall and reality was smacked right in front of my face, as I stared at my failure once again, trying as hard as I could to absorb what was displayed infront of it.

Shame, embarrasment, shock... Everything came gushing out of me from out of no where. Tears started to accumulate around my eyes. The screen blurred.

Maybe I really am born dumb. Come to think about it, I do not excel in anything, no natural born talent, NOTHING... Ha! I don't think I'm not even good at something... pestimisstic you would say.

It's a fact, nothing can change it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home