Friday, March 18, 2005

fear...

The mintues had turned to hours and hours had turned into days. Without knowing, a few weeks have past me just like that.

The crucial time of my life has arrived again. Looking at me like a hunter, about to shoot down its prey. The past 15 weeks of my semester will be determined in 2 weeks time. Am I not afraid? Am I not in panick mode now? Who isn't. However, there is that feeling of numbness all over me and I guess that feeling does not come alone. It has brought along a friend whom I know very very well. Failure.

I really do not know how am I gonna pull through. Sometimes, the fear of blanking out during the exams haunts me at night. It is like bringing me round in a roller coaster and waking up realising that the ride has ended in cold sweat.

I guess fate will tell if I will pull through that ride or not....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home