Monday, March 28, 2005

the time has come...

In a few hours time, I will at the desk of doom, taking up the challenge that will be put infront of me. Strange thing is, I'll be fighting something that will not ever fight back.

This THING lies there montionless, undisturbed and peaceful, yet this THING mocks me. Whenever I fail to decode it, it will stare back at me blankly without a single word uttered, slowly killing me from within.

If my brain is willing to co-operate, it will not be so bad. It is does not, the THING will just smile back at me as I stare at its "naked-ness", only covered with strings of black lines. Only decoding those lines will strip it off its mockery of my brain

The ever powerful THING is just a piece of paper...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home