Thursday, March 24, 2005

why do I fear?

It' already 1:20am on the thursday morning. Mugging for my doom day which will soon be approaching.

As I sit in the room now, within the four walls, my heart beat increased. Everytime when a sound was heard, I will jump up of my chair and my heart will skip, in a bad way. It was experiencing a horror movie but in slow motion. It just makes my imagination run wild especially when there were only a few items in the room.

A metal cupboard, a spoiled television set, a fan that can be only switched on and off by cutting its main power source and a rosewood sofa which things belonging to the owner of the room, were at different corners of the room. My study table laid in the middle of everything.

The room echoed every sound I made. Fear was conquring most of my emotions apart from the panick and stress that I have been suffering from every since the start of the study week. The fear of the door opening when everyone is already in bed, the fear of the television suddenly gets turned on for no reason. A good imagination huh.

It is really wrong for me to be feeling this way. This is my home. I should not be thinking of such things and besides this room does not belong to some stranger that I did not know. It was, in fact, occupied by someone closed to my heart. I guess it's just me and my silly imagination , along with a "coward heart"... is that even the right word to use?

The room belongs to my late Grandpa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home