Friday, April 01, 2005

Rejoyce rejoyce!!

Happy April Fool's day...

I have successfully crossed over the hurdle, even though there are wounds and cuts all over me, a big load has been taken off my shoulder and I feel "lighter" again...

Being April Fool's day, I would say the day has gone by peacefully and one joyful news is... I'm gonna be a God-ma! My wonderful god daughther has popped out to celebrate April Fool's day with the whole family. It definately made my day, throwing the thought of my horrible paper that I took today.

If only my Grandpa was still around, he would have been a Great Grandfather. really missed that toothless smile of his...

As this day passes, the road continues, but will it be dull and boring or dangerous?... I will just leave it up to HIM...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home